Wednesday 23 October 2013

One Flower Wednesday

Hello Dear Friends and Followers. Can't believe it is Wednesday already as I don't seem to have done much crafting at all so far. Have a nice long list of challenges ready to think about so hopefully I will be able to make more during the rest of this week.

I do like to join in at One Flower Wednesday where Karen is the host-thank you Karen for starting me off on my patchwork journey with this wonderful idea. I found it by accident and I am so pleased that I did.

I have been sewing and making something from my hexie flowers but it will take a while longer to finish it.

I realised that I couldn't just keep on sewing flowers forever and not do something with them so I got an idea when I visited Helen's Blog. I hadn't fathomed out a way to join the flowers together but I thought if I stitched them onto squares I could join the squares--thanks Helen for the inspiration.

Have wonderful day everyone

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment