Monday 23 September 2013

See you in a week--and Inchie Post

Hi All !

This is a scheduled post as by now I will be on a train and heading for a week in Skegness. Seems like it will be a good week for weather, so the forecast says, so I am looking forward to lots of walking and seeing the wonderful nature reserves in that area.

Just thought I would post my inchie for this week where, at Every Inchie Monday, the theme is gate.


This was the nearest picture I could find to our garden gate and you would be welcome to pop  in if you are passing.

Have a lovely week everyone and I will try to comment on posts as I am taking my little i-pod touch-well I will if I can find a place with an Internet connection.

Have a lovely week and thank you for dropping in.

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment