Wednesday 9 October 2013

Flower and Tag

Hi All!

I am having one of those days were the hours are passing by far too quickly and I am wondering if I will manage to fit in the ironing--such a shame if I can't manage that because of crafting.

Pleased to report that yesterday I managed to walk 17,000 steps so I won't have to do many today to make up 10,000 per day--it's all going very well so far.

Today it is One Flower Wednesday at Journey of a Quilter where Karen hosts the challenge every week. I still have 'L' plates on as far as patchwork goes but by visiting the other 'sewers' blogs I am learning all sorts of things about it.

I have made smaller ones again this week with bits of scrap material from my daughter. She made the quilt that is on our bed in background. It was hexies all sewn by hand and freehand quilting as well. She has moved on since them with a magic machine and huge cutting table.

The theme this week at Tag Tuesday is Torn and Tattered and I hadn't clue what to do with that really. I had some backgrounds that I made a while ago so I made a tag shape and tore up some material-then made a tattered flower to finish it off.


Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment