Wednesday 30 October 2013

Faux Cloisonne

Hello Again everyone

I was having a browse on friends blogs and came across Technique Time Tuesday where I found something I had never heard of before so I followed the tutorial for the challenge and I am just in time to enter .

The technique is called Faux Cloisonne so I had to look up what Cloisonne means

cloi·son·né  (kloiz-n, kl-wäz-)
n.
1. Decorative enamelwork in which metal filaments are fused to the surface of an object to outline a design that is filled in with enamel paste.
2. The art or process of producing such enamelwork.
[French, past participle of cloisonner, to partition, from Old French cloison, partition, from Vulgar Latin *clausi, clausin-, from Latin clausus, past participle of claudere, to close, lock.]


There are lots of wonderful entries for the challenge and the DT samples are amazing.



I found a glossy picture of a turkey and used some of that for my background for the Chocolate Baroque clock stamp

Hope your day is going well

Love Chrissie x





No comments:

Post a Comment