Thursday 24 October 2013

Atc and Twinchies

Hello All who pop in to see what is happening in Jumbled Crafts.

Nice day forecast for here so I am off for a walk to the far off post office(wished they hadn't closed all the local ones) and then carry on for a walk to the old town--that should bump up my step count by the time I get back home again.

At Fun with ATCs this time the theme is Night


A good time to use another of my GeckoGalz beautiful owl images I thought.

The background was created with mixed colours of artists acrylic paints and some silver glimmer powder.

I masked a cirle to use as the moon before I painted the background then I edged it with yellow and drew the tree branches(rubbish drawing) over the moon and a branch for the owls to nestle on. The stars are punched from some textured silver card.

'Never Too Wet To Woo'

At Twinchies Challenge the theme this time is Doodling and I do love a good old doodle.



These are my doodles and I really enjoyed doing them

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Love Chrissie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment