Tuesday 30 June 2015

Tag and Journal pages collage

Hi All from a very hot and sunny NE UK Coast. I have been awake for ages as heat and sleep don't mix for me at all. Thank you for your visits to my blog which mean so much and are always appreciated.

The beginning of every month sees lots of new challenges for us to join in so don't forget you have another week left to join us for the Tea/ Coffee Cups challenge at Try it on Tuesday. We always love to visit your blogs and see what you make of the challenges.

Tag Tuesday have the theme Faces this week so I thought I would show you what I made as I used Sadie and Miley on my tag and as you were the first to see them when I drew them I thought you might like an update.

Nice to see them hiding along in the flowers and enjoying being together for a change.

Now to Art Journal Journey where there is a brand new theme today 'Post and Postage'. I couldn't wait to see what Valerie and Susi have thought up for us this time and I am sure lots of us will be joining in with this as we do with their other fine challenges.

I copied Valerie's idea and made a collage of my entries I did for June when the theme was Masculine/Feminine

A weird mix for sure.

Have a lovely day and keep cool if you are in a warm part of the world.

Love




No comments:

Post a Comment