Sunday 7 June 2015

Journal Page and Inchie

Hi All. Welcome to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit. This is a scheduled post as I should be on a train to Wales by the time it is published. Hope you have a good week and I will try to pop to your blogs if I can find an Internet connection. 

At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is wave.


My mum used to have this hairstyle and every night she would wet her hair and add heavy metal clips so that the waves would be perfect next morning. It looked like torture to me and how she slept I will never know. I tried to put oe in my hair once and injured my finger with the spikes.

I found one  to show you the style but my mum's were far more lethal and much stronger than this one.

Art Journal Journey has Masculine/ Feminine as it's theme for June. If you saw my post here you will know about Sadie and her friend Miley that I drew.

Miley much prefers a day at the races to joining Sadie on her wild adventures.


Sadie is enjoying a  day at the carnival in this journal page.

Will link everything when I get back at the weekend.


Love Chrissie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment