Tuesday 23 June 2015

Tea Cups at Try it on Tuesday

Hi All. Hope your week is going well and thank you for finding the time to pop in to Jumbled Crafts. A warm welcome to my latest follower.

Time for another great challenge at Try it on Tuesday where we have the theme 'tea cups' but this can include mugs etc, and coffee so I am sure you will join us and come up with lots of ideas. If you can't think of something then pop along to the TIOT blog and gets lots of inspiration from the rest of the team.

 I have gone with a tea cup card because a friend asked me to think up an idea for an invitation to a charity tea and cake event she is hosting in the summer--if we ever get a summer that is. 


I started out with this, and adapted a version of something I found here, The front is decorated the front with different colours and a swirl and flowers. I used Promarkers to colour it. The flowers I made from a Marianne Die.


When it was decorated I scanned it and added the text, strange how the colours have changed on the scanner but easier than making lots of the invites by hand for sure.. Not certain how many will be needed but it will need a few of us to cut them all out. We did say we would do the insides in our own writing but I may print my share on the computer as my writing is awful.

Maybe this design will be turned down and I will have to think again.

Can't wait to see your makes

I am adding this to the SOC challenge as well because Susi told me it would fit the theme there

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment