Saturday 6 June 2015

Drawn faces for AJJ

Hello Everyone who visits Jumbled Crafts and a big thank you for calling in. I seem to have had a very busy week with no crafting at all unless you call stuffing cushions and laying carpet crafting. Now my thoughts have to turn to gathering things together for our holiday to Wales. We don't have a car so everything we takes has to fit into 2 rucksacks and these have to fit onto the overhead rack on a train. I never thought I would be wishing for the weather to turn cooler but we have plans to climb mountains and do long walks and it is too warm for that at the moment.

When I say no crafting that didn't include the faces I have been drawing while I watched the tennis on television.

Here are my two ladies that I drew and coloured with Promarkers.

 I thought I would use them in various situations for Art Journal Journey where the theme this month is Masculine/Feminine. I hope I can draw them some partners as well though I am not sure where to start with a masculine face.


Today it is Sadie's turn to gives us all sound advice.

Have a nice day and I hope the sun is shining where you are.

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment