Monday 22 June 2015

Inchie and chalk

Hello Everyone. Hope you had a nice weekend and you are looking forward to the new week. Thank you for dropping in to see what I have posted here.

Not a lot really as I have been too busy watching sport to do any crafting. This week is sport free I think so I will play catch-up until next week when Wimbledon tennis starts :)

At Every Inchie Monday the theme for this week is Apple.

My inchie is all made of felt this week with a bit of bling added to give the apple some shine. Looks a bit fluffy around the edges.

I did do something different while I watched all the sport. I have long admired how Valerie and Susi use chalk on some of their wonderful artwork at Art Journal Journey so I thought I would send for some chalks and have a go. I only sent for them on Thursday evening and they arrived on Saturday morning. I just dived in without knowing what I was doing at all and I had black fingers with blending and a really messy page but I did enjoy using the chalk and I am going to look for some videos today to see how chalks should really be used.



Vic is taking me out for breakfast. Not something we have ever done before so it should start off the day with a zing.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment