Thursday 18 June 2015

Moo Mania and AJJ

Hello everyone and a warm welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for finding time to visit.

Art Journal Journey have Masculine/Feminine as their theme for June and I have drawn faces to add to pages.


Today it is the turn of both of my males. Tim on the left I used the other day for a page and Charlie on the right you won't have seen before. Charlie is a bit more outgoing but they both work in the same office in IT. They like music but not the same kind. The background was a digital creation with paint sprays on a sheet of scanned music.

Moo Mania and More have the theme numbers for their subject this time.


This is a fairly large padded envelope and I am hoping to add a little something to it each day that reminds me of the day. They will have to be small if I am going to add 365--maybe I will need another envelope added to the back of it at some point. The little owl card is one of a Tetley Tea set and it was hidden in a little wooden box I bought at the car boot sale yesterday. It will be first in the envelope-wonder what today will bring

Hope you have a nice day with surprises along the way

Love Chrissie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment