Sunday 21 June 2015

Journal Page and garden photogrpahs

Hi All. Happy Father's Day to those who are celebrating it today. Vic got a huge card and a lovely book with plain paper inside for him to jot down 'Potting Shed Tales'. Linda always tries to find something a bit different for her 'Step Dad Vic'. Thank you for your visit, it is always good to have friends drop by.

At Art Journal Journey the theme Masculine/Feminine has certainly brought out so many wonderful ideas and with the rest of June still to show off your pages I am sure there will be many more.


I painted the background for this with emulsion paints then used a plastic card to add texture and design. I used white emulsion on an old stamp to see how that would work and it was ok so may try more of that.

Now to the photographs. I had read an article that gave various reason why couples look alike so thought I would put it to the test. These are fusions of my face and Vic's face. I found similar size photographs of both of us and and found that our teeth are almost identical and so are our lips so that was a good place to 'join' the faces. Then I reduced the capacity to 40% so each of the faces showed as one. I used different images for the fusions and sometimes my face was on top and sometimes Vic face. I can't believe how much alike we are except that I have hair and he has a moustache.

An interesting exercise

Lots of lovely flowers and blossoms out in our garden at the moment so I thought I would show you a few.








Have a lovely day. I will be watching tennis, golf and Formula 1. It's a hard life but someone has to do it :)

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment