Tuesday 2 June 2015

Art Journal Journey and Tag Tuesday


Hello Everyone and a special warm welcome to my latest follower who makes the 140th friend to my blog. Thank you to all who visit, I always love to read your comments and to visit your blogs as well.

The new theme at Art Journal Journey started on Monday and I am sure it will bring in lots of wonderful ideas for Valerie and Susi's challenge
 The theme is Masculine/ Feminine so lots of things to think about for me.

I based this digital collage on the old rhyme that tells of the differences of the sexes

My tag today for the fruit theme Tag Tuesday is strawberriful



I love the look of them on the fruit and veg stalls as they brightened up the whole thing.

Have a great day whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment