Thursday 2 July 2015

Journal Page and Photographs

Hello Everyone from a very hot and sunny NE UK coast. Yesterday evening we were so hot we went to the beach and Vic had a swim in our freezing North Sea and I paddled up to my knees. Then we sat and dried off on one of the beautiful marble type beds on our promenade. I think it would have been better to have slept there all night as it was very hot indoors last night.

Art Journal Journey has the theme Post and Postage for July.

My page is quite a simple one. It started out as a background I had done a few days ago with H20 paints and I printed out the balloon image from a children's colouring book then made them different colours.  I added the bundles of letters and the birDs and stamped and scribbled around the edge.



A little dove has found a new place to 'live' in our garden.

It tries top get the nuts from the bird feeder just to the side of it but can't manage it so I have put some on the floor and some seeds as well. Yesterday it's mum came crash landing onto the sign, which is on chains, and they were both swinging for ages. The little one looked quite happy and calm but his mum less so.

Wings fluffed up and enjoying the shade and the gentle breeze.

Have a great day everyone and enjoy your long weekend if you are in the US

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment