Sunday 28 June 2015

Inchie and Journal Page

Hi All. Nice to have you visit Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in. I hope your weekend went well and that you are looking forward to the coming week. I will be glued to the television watching the tennis from Wimbledon but with crafty things to hand to stop me falling asleep.

Every Inchie Monday this week wants to see what we enjoy-well the theme is Enjoy anyway. I enjoy making inchies and this year I have been using felt and bling on all of them. The idea was to stitch them together but I lost the first few month's of them when I cleared-up the craft room. sob sob. My intention is to redo them but I haven't got around to it yet.



At Art Journal Journey it is almost the end of the Masculine/ Feminine month and I must say there have been such wonderful ideas and art pages.


Yesterday I made lots of backgrounds with H20 paint and unusual items used as stamps I used a large jigsaw piece as stamp for this background Sorry it looks a bit creased but the journal was slightly too small for the page and I never trimmed it before it was stuck in. The images are from a book I bought to cut up for the images. It has old articles and pictures from Good Housekeeping magazines. Such a fun read. Can you imagine the females today being so thrilled with a gift like this?




Have a great day Love





No comments:

Post a Comment