Sunday 14 June 2015

Inchie and Something Else Small

Hello Everyone. I am just settling down to real life after our holiday and pleased that the sun is shining today which means we will be going for a walk. Yesterday we stayed in all day because of the rain. It did mean I had time to do some crafting which was nice. Thank you for calling in today and I hope you enjoy what you find here.
If you enjoyed the taster photographs yesterday, Vic has added some to his Flickr here if you want to see more of our holiday

A reminder that there is still over a week to join in with us at Try it on Tuesday where the theme is Watches and Clocks. Really beautiful entries already for you be inspired.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme for this week is ETNA

I couldn't think of anything different for this one so I can't wait to see what the others make.

Stamps and Stencils  have Small is Beautiful for their theme this time.

This was really difficult to photograph and the poppies are a lot redder in real life. If I made them any brighter the heart at the top didn't show.



It started out as an old wooden cotton reel

I used these as my stencil and stamp and then added bits and bobs. The 'fan' on the right is from a bag that held oranges The poppy image was coloured with Promarkers.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment