Saturday 31 January 2015

Collage Obsession and Moo Mania

Just thought I would explain the new look to my blog. Firstly it is my new glasses as the white background was difficult for me on my little i-pod also I wanted a frame around my images and couldn't get one with the old format I had. Thank you for the kind comments about the new arrangement.

Hi All from a very wet and windy NE UK coast. Yesterday we had a little bit of snow but most of that has melted away and I am sure it will soon be washed away with the heavy rain. Thank you for dropping by and for leaving comments which are always appreciated.

This week at Collage Obsession the theme is Oriental


I used my screen painting I did the other day as my background then added an oriental lady image I have had for years and also the birds I had for years as well. The birds were from Outlawbydesign where I was a member for a few years starting in 2005. I am pleased to see that they are still in existence and still offer a few free poser tubes as well as membership.

Moo Mania and More have Masculine as their theme and as I needed a card for a male friend I thought I would use the challenge to make one

He made the mistake of showing me some of his old photos and in one of them he was dressed a bit like the man in the picture. I found that on an advert for themed party outfits. I made the background paper and the background for the image and used two Moos for the sentiment. I have had the little letters for a long time so made peace and love with those. I am sure he will have a good laugh when he sees this.

Enjoy whatever you are doing today

Love Chrissie




No comments:

Post a Comment