Saturday 24 January 2015

Collage and Card

Hello to everyone who calls in to Jumbled Crafts and a thank you for your visit. I am still trying to get used to my varifocals but I think I am getting there and they will be better than the bifocals in the end.

At Speed Craft Challenge this time the theme is Sparkle and Shine. The rules are easy--you can gather together what you need for your project, start the clock and do what you can in 15 minutes then take a photograph. Then if you haven't finished you can carry on and show the finished project. You have 2 weeks to enter so why not have a go.

This is the card I made and the black circle is a little mirror that shines beautifully in real life but doesn't look shiny at all on the picture


So here are my ingredients. Gold paper from the Christmas Crackers,a oiece of purple card, a Spellbinders die, with love sentiments and two sparkly emblies I bought a while ago. I also used a leaf stamp as there were spaces left on the card and time to do it in.


That's it all in less than 15 minutes.

This week at Collage Obsession the theme is Peculiar and there are already some terrific entries to comment on. I just love how everyone makes such different works of art.


I found the mask on Google and then digitally it decorated with flowers-some I made myself in Paint Shop Pro years ago.

Hope you have a lovely day and the sun is shining where you are. It is here and I am off for a walk along the seafront

Love Chrissie


No comments:

Post a Comment