Sunday 25 January 2015

Inchie and Journal Page

Hello Everyone. I hope you had a good weekend and the weather was ok for you. We are off on the early train to Sheffield for the day as we got a special offer on our train routes. I was born in Sheffield so I am looking forward to seeing how it has changed over the years

At Art Journal Journey there is still time to show how you have been inspired by the Masters. I bought a book on Saturday at Oxfam. It is callled Techniques of Impressionists and has some wonderful pictures in it. For 99p it was such a 
bargain and looks like new.

One of the artist is Signac

Born Paul Victor Jules Signac
11 November 1863
Paris, France
Died 15 August 1935 (aged 71)
Paris, France
Nationality French
Known for Painting
Movement Post-Impressionism, Neo-impressionism, Pointillism, modern art

I have never tried this style of art before and this attempt is done in Promarkers not paints which I intend to try.




At Every Inchie Monday the subject is talk

 I hadn't a clue how to use this theme for an inchie so I hope this says 'talk'

Have wonderful day and thank you for calling in

Love Chrissie x





No comments:

Post a Comment