Thursday 29 January 2015

Journal Page

Hello Everyone. A bit late in the day for me to post but I was out for a walk and then felt cold and tired when I got back as it had started to snow and even looking at it made me feel cold. Thank you for calling in.

At Art Journal Journey the theme of Inspired by the Masters is coming to an end with only 2 days left until the next challenge.


I always love the Chinese scrolls and I found this artist online so thought I would try one in his style

Ju Chao, a native of Panyu or Guquan. He was the older brother (or cousin) of the painter Ju Lian. He wrote "Poems of Shouxie Shi"  and "Yanyu Ci" 
Born: 1811
Died: 1865
Siblings: Ju Lian

I dyed some pieces from my old vertical blinds then stamped on them with two stamp sets I have had for a long time but not sure who they are by as I didn't used to keep them in their packages at the time. Then I coloured then with Promarkers anf stuck them onto a journal page in the style of the artist.

Love Chrissie





No comments:

Post a Comment