Wednesday 14 January 2015

Digital Collage and a card

Hope you are all well and will like what you see today in my little part of Blogland. Thank you for calling in. It is icy here today but sunny as well so maybe the ice will melt quickly.

At Three Muses this week the theme is Artist Inspiration

I have done a digitally revamped version of a painting I did, in real paints, in August last year for Art Journal Journey. I do love Frida Kahlo and thought this was worth a revamp and second outing. Some wonderful entries for the challenges at both blogs.


At Moo Mania and More the theme is Anything Goes so now is the time to show off your latest makes or anything that you might have forgotten to write up on your blog. You can make anything at all, it doesn't have to include a Moo

My daughter gave me her old sewing machine that does all sorts of fancy things so this is a card I made using bits of material and a Moo cut out from some old vertical blind material with the sentiment printed on it. The image is printed onto that as well. The flowers are suffolk puffs-easy but effective I think.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment