Thursday 1 January 2015

Art Journal Journey

Happy 2015 All, and a big thank you for the birthday greetings for today. I have so many lovely cards and things to 'play' with I have decided to stay in today and just enjoy them. The weather is dull and cold and tomorrow's forecast says sun so I will go out for a birthday meal tomorrow instead.

I was so pleased to see the return of the 'Inspired by the Masters' theme at Art Journal Journey as I loved it last time they had it. Wonderful to see all the ideas people had and the wonderful artwork entered.

This is one I had painted last time but forgot to post it so I have a early start on this month. Thank you Susi and Valerie for the wonderful blog where we can just express ourselves and share other ideas as well.


I just love the Rene Magritte leaf shaped trees and also the way that he often adds something very small against the backgrounds of his painting. My horse and rider are a bit big really but you get the idea.

Looking forward to joining in this year with more journal pages, both painted and digital

Thank you for calling in everyone. I hope you have a lovely day

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment