Sunday 11 January 2015

Journal page and card design

Hi All from a sunny NE UK coast. It really does look tempting through the window. Nice to have you call in, thank you.

At Art Journal Journey, you will know by now that, I am addicted to their theme of Inspired by the Masters.

This was inspired by Andy Warhol's work and it is my hubby Vic, daughter Linda and her husband Graham. It was digitally made.

I did it way back in March 2013 for a challenge at the blog I ran with friends. At the time I added a strange shaped frame which didn't do it any favours.

At Moo Mania and More there are still a couple of days to enter your Polka Dot entries




This is a digitally designed card front that I am going to print out and make into a card.





I painted the face in Paint Shop Pro so that I can add any hair I like and change the eye colour and make-up etc to match what I am doing.


Have a great day

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment