Monday 2 February 2015

Inchie and digital Journal page

Hello Everyone. Welcome to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in.

Today is Inchie day and at Every Inchie Monday this week the theme is Kitchen. I tend to spend as little time as possible in the kitchen as Vic likes cooking so I keep out of the way.

 I went with a mixer as we haven't got one- well we have now :) Still doing all my inchies so far on felt and have sewn the ones I have made already together-looking good so far.

At Art Journal Journey it is time for a new theme so I hope everyone will join in with their take as there is lots of scope with the birds, beasts and humans as the subjects to choose. Pop to AJJ and read the challenge post as there are some ideas of what you might put on your pages.

Firstly I made a collage of the entries I did for the last challenge at AJJ. I didn't realise I had done so many but it was great to learn more about the Masters and the way they worked.



The one I have done so far for this month is a mix of humans/bird and is digitally made



I used the face I created a while ago and just added different hair and effects

Have a great day

Love Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment