Wednesday 31 December 2014

Last Day of 2014

Hello Everyone and thank you for your visit on this last day of 2014. The year has passed by so quickly but I have made so many new blog friends and found such wonderful challenges to keep me inspired.

This collage is for three of my favourite blogs and I made it with all of them in mind


At Art Journal Journey it is the last day to enter the challenge to make a collage. I have really enjoyed joining in with a few collages and so have many others as the number has reached 200 entries this time.

Then comes Moo Mania and More where they have the theme Polka Dots. I will definitely be entering a few more there in the next couple of weeks.

Last but not least is Three Muses where I got the motivation to renew my love affair with digital artwork. It is wonderful to see what the others make each week and to see that everyone has their own style. The theme this week is 'photo play' and you can make any kind of collage not just digital.

For this I used a polka dot background I made long ago, a few brushes made in Paint Shop Pro and the wonderful photograph of Marilyn with one of her quotes.

So that's it from me for this year.

I wish you a very Happy and Healthy 2015 as I may not be back tomorrow. It is my birthday then--what a strange day to be born :)

Love as always 

Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment