Saturday 20 December 2014

Speed Craft Challenge

Hello everyone. I am bit late today as we went shopping early thinking it would be busy but it was just the usual Saturday shoppers here I think. I hope your day is going well and thank you for your visit to Jumbled Crafts.

At The Speed Challenge this week the theme is anything goes with the option to use a stencil if you like.

Just over an hour ago I thought I would come up to my craft room and do the speed challenge while Vic was watching a film. I just got everything ready to start and he came upstairs to ask if we had any Christmas paper, where was the sellotape and did I have anything to make some labels? He said he had some bits and bobs to wrap up for under the tree. 
 Then I took a pic with the time and the stuff I thought I might need

Ready to go

 Cover A small piece of card with double sided tape and stick stuff onto it. Next cover the whole lot with aluminium tape. Press the tape into the shapes so their pattern shows through. Mount this onto another piece of card

I stenciled the white card with a Tando music stencil, a Big Juicy Ink Pad and a brayer. Well I am sure I could have finished it but the phone wrang with my daughter on speaker wanting to talk to Vic and me so I took a photograph and left it until later to finish

This is it finished with the shapes better defined and a smear of black ink and a gold pen here and there.

Have a lovely rest of the day

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment