Tuesday 9 December 2014

Winter Whites at Try It On Tuesday

Hello Everyone and a warm welcome to Jumbled Crafts today. Sorry I still haven't found a way to get rid of the verification on comments--still trying though. Think I may have solved it with the help of my very patient hubby :)
 Hope your week is going well and I am sure you will find it even better with the new challenge at Try It On Tuesday.

Great to see the 'Christmas is Coming' ideas that you had for our last challenge and I am really looking forward to seeing what you make this time where the theme is 'Winter Whites'. Beautiful makes by my fellow team mates so do pop along to see what they made for TIOT this time.


I made a hanging from some old wooden coasters.


 The coasters were first painted with thick, white emulsion paint then I dried them with my heat gun which made the paint bubble and blister to add more texture. Next I found lots of white things to add to them reversing the position so they looked different when joined one above the other. I made the flowers by cutting out some shapes I had printed in Paint Shop Pro and the leaves were bought, silk ones.



This is a close up of one of the coasters and you can see I added a bit of white glitter and a ribbon middle to my flower as well.

Hope you will join in and I look forward to seeing what you make.

Have a beautiful day and thank you for calling in

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment