Sunday 7 December 2014

AJJ Collage and a card for Marina's challenge

Hi All. A bit brighter here today but raining at the moment I bet it will be sunny soon :) Hope you like what I have posted today and thank you for the lovely comments you leave. I have the best followers in Blogland. I bet we all say that.

At Art Journal Journey there is a collage challenge this time and I have done digital and painted ones but you can use any medium you like and enter as many times as you like.


This collage started when I found 2 of our old rail tickets in a drawer and it gave me the idea to make a Journey Collage. The background was a sheet of paper I had been using to protect my craft mat and it had lots of interesting shapes and splashes on it. I added a few more and then images I cut out of a travel brochure that was sent to us in the post. The other bits and bobs were in my scraps drawer.

Marina, at My Perfect Life, has reached the end of her 48 week Christmas Card Challenge and it was lovely of her to invite others to join her along the way. I kept falling behind but it did help me a lot to get my cards made early this year. Thank you Marina :)


So I have my cards written and ready to put stamps on them, then get them in the post. I had forgotten to make one for Vic so here is the one I made this morning which will be for the challenge as well as for my husband.

I used some paper I made and a Hero Art Snowman stamp that I coloured with Promarkers. Everything was backed with some gold glitter paper and the white card edged with Distressed Ink.

Have I really made enough cards ?--not sure yet until I see who sends them to us.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment