Friday 19 December 2014

Digital Collage and Moos

Hi All from a bright and sunny NE UK Coast. I have just been outside and it very cold even though it looks as though it is warm through the window. Thank you for dropping by today, always great to have visitors.

I have made a digital collage for Collage Obsession where the theme for the next four weeks is "Winter/Holiday/Christmas/New Year"
I would also like to add it to Art Journey Journey where the theme is Collage.

Last but not least this is my Greeting to all who visit here and who celebrate Christmas.


Another one for the kiddies-old and young-most of the images are ones that I drew myself long ago. This snowman has been used so many times I think I need to create another one.



At Moo Mania this time the theme is Merry Christmas 

I just loved Susi's little Moo Tags that you can see at Moo Mania as her DT piece. These are Moo Tags that I made and I am going to hang them on our Christmas Tree

I have a few more quick cards to make as we always get some late arrivals and they are always from people I hadn't got on my list. I will make New Year cards now:)

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x









No comments:

Post a Comment