Monday 29 December 2014

Inchie's Year

Hi All. Here I am back after my Christmas Break. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and a big thank you to all who popped in and left comments while I wasn't around. All back to normal now as my daughter and her husband went home yesterday and the house seems so quiet at the moment.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Magical. Quite honestly I find every theme magical and the idea of expressing them in just an inch square is a wonderful idea. Hope some more of you will join in 2015. The themes are already listed for the whole of the year. Wonderful to be a part of this blog and to see all that everyone makes. Thank you Trillian for the work you do to make it a happy blog.


I find magic in lots of things but the wonders of a night sky and the thought of fairies flying around unseen are quite high on my list.


These are all of my inchies for 2014. 

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment