Wednesday 24 December 2014

Three Muses and Happy Christmas All

Hello Everyone. I expect all who celebrate Christmas are very busy today so thank you for your visit. I think this may the last time I am around for a few days at least as my daughter and her husband are arriving a lunch time today to spend the holiday time with us.


This is my card for all of you who celebrate Christmas-the middle is also my tag for Tag Tuesday this week where the theme is a very Vintage Christmas

At Three Muses this week the theme is to design a Mail Art Envelope.


This was the first one I made and I made a card to match in the same design. These are printed out and ready to send. I used lots of brushes in Paint shop pro that I had added years ago. A lot of these images are now made into stamps by various company's but they weren't then and I designed everything digitally in those days.

I was so excited about this theme that I designed and printed out another one :)

Thank you for the great idea. From now on I will be making envelopes for all the cards I send.

Have a terrific day and don't work too hard

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment