Wednesday 17 December 2014

Digital Collages and Happy Mail

Hello Everyone. Lovely to have a visit from you at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in today.

At Three Muses this week the theme is Lighthouse

Living at the coast I know how important the lighthouse can be. I started off by using one of our own photographs taken near to our harbour and added a lighthouse, mermaids and a few effects. I always hope to see a mermaid but haven't so far.

I forgot to post my collage for last week so here it is.

The theme was Vintage Gothic arches

I would also like to link these to Art Journal Journey where the theme there for December is Collage

Now to my Happy Mail. I received a package from Valerie for Christmas and my birthday.


This is the wonderful box and the postman always comments on the beauty of the packaging that arrives when Valerie sends anything. I have blanked out our addresses

Here are the amazing contents. A very beautiful card, a decorated notebook, a wonderful hand made journal, a never ending scarf and some sports compression socks--she knows they will be great for me as I do so much walking as she does. Thank you dear Valerie for your kindness and friendship

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment