Wednesday 3 December 2014

Collages

Hi All. Nice of you to visit today and thank you for your really lovely comments.

Today it is cold and windy again but we are going to be brave and walk along the seafront into town--may even venture onto the beach for part of the walk--brr.

At Art Journal Journey the theme this month is Collage so something for everyone to get their teeth into I'm sure.


Here is what I came up with yesterday using a page from a magazine and some emulsion paint for the background then adding images for my theme.

Next collage is digital and for Three Muses where this week the theme is Twirls, Swirls and maybe a few splatters


Years ago my husband, Vic, used to be into fractal design and has a folder with some of them in it. The background for my collage is one of them as I just love the swirls and twirls in it. I then thought of nature as it is supposed not to have any straight lines but I think since that quote was made people have strived to prove it wrong so I made my own quote. I added a couple of splatters to fill the gaps.

Have a wonderful day all.

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment