Sunday 30 November 2014

Inchie and Card

Hello Blogger Friends and Followers. Nice to have you here at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit. Difficult to believe that is December already but our weather is saying that it is with a real feel of winter temperatures the last couple of days.

This week at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Xenon


Couldn't think of anything very exciting for this subject but I bet some of the inchiers will :) It always amazes me what they can get onto just an inch square.

Marina at My Perfect Life is now on week 47 or her 48 week challenge. I'm afraid I haven't joined her every week but I have caught up and made nearly all of my Christmas Cards now. Some are the same as each other so no use showing all of them.


I made the holly and berry background paper in Paint Shop Pro and stamped out the poinsettia image twice and coloured them with Promarkers. I cut out the flower on one of them and decoupaged that. The corners I used on another card. The wooden stamp is very old and doesn't have a make on it-just says Bordered Poinsettia J1404G.

That's it for today -well so far it is.

Enjoy what ever you are doing

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment