Wednesday 22 January 2014

Digital Collage

Hello Friends and followers and anyone else who finds their way to Jumbled Crafts. Looks like being a crafting day today as the rain seems to have come to stay-could be sunny later though. Every the optimist :)

Yesterday I found Collage Obsessions Challenge Blog and I haven't a clue how I found them but I am so pleased that I did. You can do any sort of work so long as it follows the theme but why I was pleased was because they accepted digital creations. It is a long time since I did a purely digital creation and I really enjoying doing this sort of thing so I am hoping to join in the challenges there and get inspiration from the others.

The challenge this time is the 'in colour of the moment' which is 'Radiant Orchid.' 


Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment