Monday 13 January 2014

Inchie and card

Hello to Everyone visiting Jumbled Crafts and I hope you are having a Happy Crafting Time so far this year.

This week hasn't been a good crafty week for me as I have been helping Vic to build a new plant house after the old one was flattened with the gales before Christmas. Also we have been doing a few jobs inside as well so there hasn't been much 'play time'. Strange how it seems to take time to get back into crafting again after a short break.

This week at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Amulet


I stamped on some card and cut out an inchie then stuck on something from my odds and ends box. It looked a bit bare so I scribble some black squiggles around it. Nothing very taxing I know but I need to get back in the saddle slowly :(

Then I saw that Marina at My Perfect Life was challenging herself, and anyone else who wants to join her, to make one Christmas Card each week for the rest of the year. As my Christmas stuff hasn't been put away yet I thought I would make a card.

I know it's only simple but it's a start :)

I have had the pad of background papers for years and hardly used any of them--not a clue who made them. The oval is cut from sparkly card and the other things I added have been recycled from an old Christmas Card. They were white but I coloured them with distressed ink and also distressed the edges of the card. One down lots to go-hope I can keep it up Marina--and improve as well .

Have agreat day everyone and thank you for dropping in

Love Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment