Monday 20 January 2014

Inchie and ATC

Here we are again at the beginning of a new week. It has started off here very cold with a heavy frost covering everything. Always makes me think of the Doctor Zhivago film when I see this sort of white world. Fortunately ours will clear quite quickly I'm sure.

At Every Inchie Monday this week we have Brown as the theme


I had a bit of a panic when I tried to add the picture of my inchie cause the original one had disappeared and the brown inchie was stuck on my year sheet very firmly. I took a picture of it on the page then had to 'rescue' it from the others so the picture looks a bit square. All I did for this inchie was ink an inchie shape with brown them use a die cut flower shape and ink that brown as well. Then I added it to the backing with a brown brad. You can't get browner than that :)

At Wicked Wednesday this week the theme is Hearts and Love. It is always an ATC you have to make for the WW challenges


I won this cute stamp in a Wicked Wednesday challenge. It is from  Creepy Cute Stamps and I love it. You could have two of your choice when I won.

The background is just Distressed Stain and a piece of hearts paper. The image I coloured with Promarkers but the colouring isn't very good as I have just got varifocals which I have never had before and I am finding them difficult at the moment. I still have all my other pairs of glasses but feel I should persevere with the new ones.


Have a wonderful day all and thank you for dropping by Jumbled Crafts.

Love Chrissie x




No comments:

Post a Comment