Friday 24 January 2014

Tag and Journal Page

Hello Everyone--nice to have you visit today. It is a beautiful sunny day here and when I finish my cup of mint tea we are off for a walk somewhere.

Can I just add a reminder about he challenge at Artful Times where we have the theme Asian/Oriental/ Horse. Any or all three is what we are looking for and almost a week left to join us there. Hope you find time to make something

At Tag Along this week the subject is 'Baby It's Cold Outside' I used this image that I found on pinterest as it looked just right. I coloured it with Promarkers to add some colour to the tag that I had made with a very pale shade of blue.


The fabric snowflakes were from my friend Sandra and the bling from a very old Christmas card that I have been saving for this sort of make. The ribbon has snowmen on it so I added some of that with a blue brad.

The theme at Craft-room Challenge is 'The Age of Aquarius' This instantly made me think of  a 60s song but they do suggest something watery for the challenge.


My lovely friend Valerie sent me this beautiful little journal for my birthday along with half a craft shop of things-thank you Valerie. This is the first page I have filled so far but I can't wait to add more to it. I made a watery background with Distressed Inks and water then stamped an Aquarius stamp several time onto it. Finally I added the word Aquarius and drew 'bubbles' at each side of the pieces.

Have a lovely day everyone and I hope the sun is shining for you

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment