Saturday 18 January 2014

Twinchie and a card

Happy Weekend Everyone--hope it is nice weather where you are. Pleased to see that Australia has cooled down a bit and the US has got a bit warmer. I hope you are all safe and those who have floods in the UK get better weather soon.

This time at Twinchies Challenge Blog the theme is film

Couldn't resist adding my film star of the moment to my twinchie. I was disappointed to hear that his latest film is full of strong language as I really can't cope with films like that at all. It seems the norm these days so I supposed I should get used to it. 

This is a card I made for two challenges.

At Tando this time the theme is 'Bold and Bright' and at Crafty Hands 'Put a Tag on It'

Valerie sent me a set of three of the beautiful Victorian Boots made by Tando and I coloured the middle sized one with a Promarker pen. It gave a sort of leather effect which I was pleased with. The I add an image that was already coloured-it was from Beccy's Place. The image is raised to be the same height as the boot's thickness.  Then made a tag with a  free digi sentiment that I found online.


I wish you a very happy day and thank you for popping in to Jumbled Crafts

Love Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment