Friday 31 January 2014

Journal page and Twinchie

Hello Everyone who pops into Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit.

This is the first of two posts I will be doing today as there will be a new challenge at Artful Times later so I will be showing my DT piece for there. It is a great theme for a lot of you so hope you will join in.

This week at the Twinchies Challenge the subject is idols.


This is my take. I just found a picture of an idol statue and printed it out twice to fit on a twinchie. I decoupaged one of the images to give it more depth then drew the dots down each side.


This is the second page in my journal for the 2014 Craft Barn Challenge The challenge is 'Quotes and Lyrics' for the whole year but we are given words to include for each challenge. The words this time are Silence and Dazzle-you can use either or both. I made a 'dazzling' background but most of it has been covered up with my silence images and quote.  The background was splodged acrylic paints. I found the little girl covering her ears on the net, added the word silence then the quote that I wrote out in Paint Shop Pro.

Have a good day and lovely weekend everyone

Chrissie x


No comments:

Post a Comment