Monday 6 January 2014

Inchie and Tag

Hello Everyone. Always good to have people drop in to see what is on offer at Jumbled Crafts. Please say hello if you have the time.

This week for Every Inchie Monday I took the easy route with the Alice Blue challenge. It seems that time is racing by after my crafty break and I am playing catch-up.


I made a little blue hat a for the Artful Times challenge a a few days ago so I thought I would shrink the picture of that and decoupage it for my first inchie of the year. Already started my chart for the year and this does stand out so I am pleased.


This is my tag for Tag Tuesday this week where the theme is shelter or home. I just love bird houses so I made my tag into one. The image I used is part of a free image I have had for a long time. I coloured the background with some home made spray paint them stamped all over it and drew the hole for the birds to go into their home. The tie is some black wool material with little hearts stuck on the ends. The lace at the bottom is coloured with a Promarker.

I would also like to enter this at Moo Mania where the theme is birds and you don't even have to include a Moo on your pieces now--you can make anything you like so long as it follows the theme.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment