Tuesday 21 January 2014

Card and Tag

Hello Everyone from a cold, foggy and frosty Bridlington. We had planned to go for quite a long walk along the cliff top but it definitely isn't the day for that sort of adventure. It is lovely of you to take the time to visit Jumbled Crafts-thank you.

This week at Tag Tuesday the theme is Myths and Legends


I do love dragons but I only have the one stamp with a dragon on it so I used that as my Myth. It is made by Abracadbra and I have had it for years. The background is some patterned card and I used my home made 'gelli' plate to add a bit of texture to it. I found the Tolkien quote on Google and thought it would fit nicely.

Here is another Christmas Card as I am still joining Marina in her attempt to make one each week. Someone who commented on her post suggested other places for her to add her Christmas cards. I used one of them as inspiration for my card this week. At 52 Christmas Card Throwdown they have a recipe challenge so I tried my best to follow that. I will enter my card there as well and thank them for giving me some inspiration this week


 I stamped the image onto a plain white card--it doesn't have a name on it so I don't know the maker.

 The sentiment is  part of BuzzCraft stamp. I added black ribbon and fasten it on with some wider tape so that I could add glitter at the edges when it was on the card on the card. Last were the little flower die cuts and the stones.

Have a beautiful day everyone-stay safe and happy

Love Chrissie x






No comments:

Post a Comment