Wednesday 25 February 2015

Three Muses--Vintage Collage

Hello Everyone. Thank you for calling in and for the kind comments you leave on my posts. At the moment my life has taken a turn for the worst as my MIL had been recently diagnosed with dementia and we are the only people caring for her at the moment until the NHS mental health department have a meeting--whatever that means. Going to try to organise something today so we will have a bit more 'me' time.

This week at Three Muses the theme is Vintage and I have done a digital collage.


Lots of lovely goodies. The image is from the Old Design Shop and it is one of three that I won at The Speed Craft Challenge

The frames were both made in Paint Shop Pro and the flowered paper was free at Chocolate Baroque--thank you to them. Not sure where the paper with writing came from but it may have been one that Valerie gave to me a while ago.

Love to Everyone

Chrissie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment