Tuesday 3 February 2015

New Challenge at Try it on Tuesday

Hello Everyone. Nice to have you drop in today at Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for being a part of my crafting journey.


Here we are with another challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Thank you to all who joined in last challenge. There were some stunning ideas to inspire everyone. This time we are asking you to use a photograph on your project. Could be old, new, digital, cut from a magazine etc. So lots of ways to find a photograph for the project.
 Great ideas and inspiration from my team mates here so pop along and have a look and leave a comment if you have time.


I made a scrapbook page showing two of my great grandfathers. They are both from my father's side of the family. The one of the left looks just like my dad but the one on the right I know very little about as my grandmother left Ireland with most of her family when she was in her teens and think her mum and dad stayed in Ireland. She didn't talk about them much unfortunately. I had to do quite a bit of work on the photographs as they were taken in the 1880s sometime and the quality wasn't very good. The other things on the page were found in books or online or in my craft stash.


Original photographs

Here is the page in the scrapbook a bit shiny cause it is inside a plastic sleeve

Hope to see your photographs in the challenge

Love Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment