Tuesday 17 February 2015

Tic Tac Toe

Hello and thank you to everyone who calls into Jumbled Crafts. Always great to have visitors and especially when it is time for another challenge at Try it on Tuesday. This time it is a real treat as we have Tic Tac Toe


Choose any line horizontal, vertical or diagonal and make anything you like so long as it has your three choices on it and you tell us which line you have chosen. Don't forget to visit TIOT to see what the team have made to inspire everyone.




I decorated a brown paper gift bag and I chose the bottom line with
Flowers, Flourish and String

The first thing I did was distress the edges of the bag with Rangers Ink -Rusty Hinge and did some faux sewing  around it as well.

Next I painted a  square of corrugated card and stuck a piece of string to the back of it before sticking the card and string to the bag

Everything else I had in my bits box except for the flourish which was cut out from a book page using a Joy Die and my Cuttlebug. I added a little corrugated tag at the top of the handles to tie the bag together-using string again

Hope your day goes well and that you will join us for the challenge this time.

Love Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment