Wednesday 4 February 2015

Frame Collage and Journal Page

Hi Everyone from a dark and wet NE UK coast. The only thing showing a bit of light is the snow that fell in the night and I am sure that will soon be washed away. Thank you for calling in and making today brighter for me.

At Three Muses this week the subject is Frame


I used the lady I painted in PSP and framed her to add to the walls of an empty garage picture,. It involved a lot of perspective and I never realised how difficult that would be. I hope the critics are liking what they are looking at.  I found the Dan Brown quote online.

Lots you could make something for Art Journal Journey this time with the theme of Birds, Beasts and Humans. I went with humans today.

I painted the background with a shop front and a pavement then I looked through my old Good Housekeeping book and cut out some pictures. I bought the book for 20p from a car book sale just so I could cut out some pictures to use on craft projects.

The little car is coloured red because my daughter had a little red car when she was about 3 years old. She was in it most of the day and used to leave it all over the place when she wasn't in it. One day a car backed over it and the car was no more. She will be 50 next year but I don't think she has forgiven the driver yet!

Now to Three Muses

No comments:

Post a Comment