Monday 23 February 2015

Inchie and Digital Collage

Hi All from a lovely sunny morning on the NE UK coast--hope it lasts :)Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts it always makes my day brighter. Hugs to everyone who is having awful weather and I hope it improves soon for you.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Snail this week

 My comical fellow is printed on canvas and sewn onto a felt inchie with bright beads to decorate the spaces. I think this will be one of the inchies that stands out when I sew them all together :)

At Art Journal Journey the theme until the end of the February is Birds, Beasts and Humans. There are already 168 entries and this one will be 169. Amazing to look through the collection and see all the variety and talent that we have in Crafty Blogland

I saw a chap with a lion tattoo on his arm and this page sprung to mind. From cuddly and cute to King of the Jungle. Certainly a magnificent beast.

Have a really nice day or sleep well if it is evening when you call in.

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment