Wednesday 11 February 2015

Balloons and Circles

Hi All. Hope you are all well and that some of you have some sunshine to send our way as it is very dismal here today. Thank you for calling in and making the day brighter.

At Three Muses the theme for this week is balloons


I found a balloon image on a free to use site online then used a face that I drew in PSP. The background is effects that I created and the earrings are brushes. The balloon image was used a lot of time to make the bubbles.
 A long time ago I had a spa mat for my bath and put the wrong bubble stuff in it and the bathroom filled with bubbles. I shouted for Vic and he wasn't any help at all he just took a photograph. I am pleased to say that the photograph disappeared years ago but the image is still with me.

At Moo Mania and More the theme is circles and you can enter with anything at all and any medium at all so long as it follows the theme. This time I haven't used a Moo though I usually try to include one somewhere.

I did the background with Distressed inks on glass technique, then I used the tops of glue bottles to stamp the circles. Then gold and black pen for the letters. I looked in my bit box for 'circles' and was amazed at how many things were circular-also how much rubbish I collect as well :)

Have a nice day all or sleep well depending what time of day you visit

Love Chrissie


No comments:

Post a Comment