Monday 9 February 2015

Inchie and Speed Challenge

Hi All from a lovely frosty and sunny Yorkshire. Thank you for calling in and for leaving comments which I love to read.

At Every Inchie Monday this week we are doing Night inchies


Mine is a simple black, felt inchie with peel off stars and some white beads as planets. Lovely to see more people have joined in this year and have wonderful ideas.

Speed Craft Challenge have animals for us to think about this time and still plenty of time to join in so I hope you have a go. It is fun to see what you can make in 15 minutes or how far you get with a project in that time.




For a change I made a scrapbook page for my 8x8 scrapbook. It has photographs of my daughter's cats and a few other things I gathered together before I took the time at the start. What ever my daughter is doing the cats are there to 'help'. I am sure she is pleased to go to her 'real work' without them being there.

Have a wonderful and peaceful day

Love Chrissie 

No comments:

Post a Comment