Thursday 19 February 2015

Digital Collage

Hello Everyone from a very wet day on the NE UK coast. Thank you for making the day seem brighter with your visit.

At Three Muses the theme for this week is 'Plenty more in the sea'. I think I went a bit astray with my version but who knows there may have been lots trying to break the record on that day.


The bike image was from Beyond the Fringe and the seagulls from various places. I have a folder full of beach hut images so not sure where this one came from--I may have scanned a card with one on it but not sure. The text are all PSP brushes I have made over the years.

Adding this to Art Journal Journey as well as Valerie thinks it is suitable for Birds, Beasts and Humans. Thanks Valerie

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment